Skip to main content

. Introduction to an Induction .


Greetings to all! I've been meaning to start something like this for awhile, & just finally got around to it. So what & who is this?


My name is Elijah, & I started this blog to share my writings with the world. Presently, I'm a high school student that, needless to say, doesn't have enough time in the day to write on a regular basis. The hope is, with habit, I'll be able to write more often, preferably everyday.

So how's this going to work?

I'll be sharing a new story, proverb, creation, etc. everyday for the month of October. In other words, I'll be forced to write some sort of passage every single day. Of course, naturally, not every profession or craft is undeviating. Break days are common; often, necessary for better production. In this case, Sundays & Fridays I'll be sharing writings I created prior to this month, instead of a freshly written one.

The barrel spins on...

I'd like to see this as a personal induction into the writing world. I think that everyone goes through "eras" & stages, so to speak. Mine usually seem to last a month, which is how long I'll be running this blog for.


Comments