Skip to main content

October 10th

Why is it this way?


I don't want to complain, but at the same time I do. Many times, I dislike the current society we live in. More so, I dislike its emphasis on education against free will. I dislike how stress & devotion to school is "the only way" to fulfillment.

If there was a way to devote time to oneself, while at the same time being able to focus on education...


Don't They Care About Us?

Don't they care about us?
Pull out heads off just to look inside the spine
Marrow is declamation they can see
& ligaments torn from crime

~So I say what I give in
Just a body full of whine
and I say that I'm givin'
a lot just to declimb

Aren't you short of breath as I?
I had a new sure way for them to see
& I don't care if we'd have to lie
But I gave you orders these things
then you couldn't decide

~

Can't I see it all clearly now?
A boy, troubled youth, & one without fair ground
You were one just in trouble, no more
As they were you ran beside
& I see clearly
I don't love you now I realize
You're not my life.

~

Written October 9th

Comments