Skip to main content

October 13th

What we learn

This prewritten rambling was composed in May of 2016. This one is a bit more personal, having been written when I was in a depressive-mimicking state. I no longer feel these things here & realize how much I've learned since this period of my life.

Rambling 3

I am not strong. I am very weak in the mind & very sensitive. I am not a fighter. My own self-worth & worth decided by others only correlates to what I can do to help others, which is not much. I spend most of my time being lazy, & I often forget that I have things I should do. I only dream about my want, not go after them as I should. I am a big baby that shouldn't ever try to go after my wants. I do not deserve or should even think about having the self-love that so few of my peers have. I don't have anything worthful to do or anything that would help others. I am weak & desperate for attention. I want things that I don't deserve. I ask for too much in a world that can only give to the righteous & deserving. Both of which does not even come close to describing me.

Written May 11th, 2016

Comments