Skip to main content

October 20th

So what now?


I imagined this blog to be a bit more productive on my part. This month has been too stress filled for me to fully enjoy it. Perhaps it's how every month will be.

Nevertheless, I'll still try to post as often as possible. Despite being 4 days behind, I find it's easier for me to not make up for missed days.

This prewritten poem is about freedom of the self, as through letting go of one's expectations. For me, self release is somewhat difficult.

Still

~You can see
You can see
a person inside trying to be free
~It may seem
It may seem
Traveled a million miles, you & me

~I am lost.
With a map, I have no compass but I'm trying to get back.
~It was so scary. Finding truth.
But is it harder than to tell you?
~If it was yesterday. If I fell flat
Would have been a guilty ride to admit that.
~It may seem
It may seem
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
~But I am still
I am still
I am still trying to be free

Written June 15th, 2016

Comments