Skip to main content

October 2nd

It's how I feel, as I'm feeling it

 I'm a little wary of this one, since it displays how I'm feeling. It's not that I have a problem with showing my emotions, it's just that I don't always know what are my emotions. This one sort of connects to ideas of insignificance in the world, & how we often attempt to grasp concepts that seem beyond common reach.

I wrote this poem yesterday (10-2) but didn't get to post it.

Prowess

Not my prowess he said
I couldn't be caught dead with what I feel
But I don't know what I feel
It's hard to loose your motive when it's staring you right in the face

My eyesights' a done she said
I'm living in a globe of what's yet to know
& I don't know how to escape

Not my oyster they said
Would rather there be guidance for tasks
Since helping humanity is a lot to ask

The worlds's just a bath I said
You drain yourself & everyone else of life
'Cause a quiet party is not possibly bad.


Written October 2nd

Comments