Skip to main content

October 4th

Even if it's just for five minutes...

 These nights I rarely have time to do much, as I already iterated. But I've come to the indisputable conclusion that one has to do what he or she has committed to. In other words, the show must go on, even if it lasts for five minutes. Relating to my circumstances; the writing must be written, even if it's done in five minutes.


Word Play, Words Stay


 Reel in what's real. Show the show live.
Learn the lean reality. Find the fines for fine lines.
Pay for pain but shed no blood. Say what's sane no lies.
Cat caught tongue I thought. Mimic the mime never mine.
I praise my prose. I wait being wretched.
I try to tie. I live in life's live situations.
I play plays & graze ground.
I do as I would to not I.

Written October 4th

Comments