Skip to main content

October 9th

Of dreams

 The most interesting of all subjects is how we process them. I recall one dream, in which I processed the idea of love as an ephemeral feeling. There was nothing real there, but my brain connected the subject of affection as sinister & inhumane.

Another dream I had was about committing evil deeds, while not being in the same body that's doing such actions. The relation to being cruel & not having control over it was prevalent as an emotion. This connotation makes me think of other aspects of human nature.

Are we naturally to do bad while still willing to do otherwise?

I Dreamt, I Woke Up

I dreamt I was a sailor on trial
Trial for living the wrong way of life
Persecuted & found guilty for love

I dreamt I had two hands
Two hands I could use to show to whom
One heart I could give not hurt

I dreamt something wrong about space
It comes back again & I draw closer
In front of an abyss I stand, waiting, hoping

I dreamt but it looks real to others
Contradict what is said, to turn
Here, in the same position, but worse

I dreamt & woke up
I saw what was really there
I don't know what is there

Written October 8th

Comments